Existing Member?

where in the world is steph.... Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? -- Mary Oliver

Keto Leaves the Sea

THAILAND | Sunday, 4 November 2007 | Views [894] | Comments [3]

I have started a new blog, called Keto Leaves the Sea.

http://ketodesigns.blogspot.com/

Keto is an ancient Greek Goddess who is often associated with sea monsters, and is known to love a good storm or a few ship wrecks. What can I say, I have been lamenting my year away from the sea. (I believe this is the longest I have ever been away from an ocean.)

This website is only going to have photographs. I am not always happy with the way photos are cropped when I upload them to this website. However, I am very happy with other aspects of this website and don't want to ditch it.

I also am not the best at labeling photos and I know they can be a bit much to sort through. So, instead of uploading all of my photos to the website, I have decided to upload a collection of photos around a theme once a week. This week's theme is "Hoofing It", chosen specifically with my brother in mind. Next week will be in honor of my Grandmother, "Just Don't Call Me Late For Dinner". There will be a mix of old and new pictures, from Southeast Asia and beyond.

Don't worry, I will continue to write and post pictures here. I just decided to mix it up a bit. I am open to suggestions, theme ideas, and
comments.

Hope you enjoy!

Tags: non-tag

Comments

1

Is this Thailand or San Diego? Looks just like Aunt Linda's view. Mom

  Mom Nov 6, 2007 6:28 PM

2

Aunt Linda's. I wanted a picture of water, and the Ping River just isn't that pretty......

  stephhef Nov 7, 2007 1:08 AM

3

I am looking forward to seeing more.

  Marcena Keto Jun 14, 2008 8:10 AM

About stephhef


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.