Existing Member?

Travelin Tales a journey of rocks, dust and probably lots of animal poo..........

Day #4 - Computer Says No

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 2 October 2019 | Views [200]

Namche (3440m) > Tengboche (3860m)

Today starts with up... up.... up.... I've stopped asking Kumar how far and how long we are walking, as he's started saying things like 'for 'normal people' 4 hours' 'for you - 6 hours'. Yes. I'm the culprit. Ann and Courts are way ahead of me most days, which I feel bad about, but I also know my own pace and what I'm capable of. I know I can do this but slower than the average bear. Slow and steady they say especially when altitude is in the mix. Today we walked through temperate forrest, something like the Dandenongs minus the massive ferns and gums. It IS interesting Kumars version of FLAT walking. Basically this could mean anything from flat to many ups and downs and INCLUDE some flat walking.

So I've stopped asking about this as well.

Courts is the opposite. She needs to know how we are tracking at every moment. I can't even begin to decisbe the scenary we are are viewing minute by minute. Lush green and wet underfoot wet with light rain and mushy mud with horse, yak, donkey and cow poo added in. YUMMY.

We were hoping to push through to Pangboche today but no, computer says no.

#EnoughOfWalkingInTheCloudsEnough

 

 

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.