Existing Member?

On the Loose So, Here I go!! I will add updates frequently with pic's so you can all live vicariously through me!! and join me whenever possible- Love and Peace to you all, I will miss you, hoping to be back soon with a whole new life!!

day 9

CANADA | Tuesday, 11 September 2007 | Views [394]

Got up today and did not have to find a hotel-yay now what do I do with all my free time!! ha

Drove back into Toronto to find Yorkville! and today I actually consulted a map before the trip, learned that is probably a great time and leg saving idea for future reference!! Found it!!! A really cool section of a really cool city, oh and side note found out the Elgin Theatre where all the red carpet events the past 3 nights have been is like the next block over from where I was staying at the Sheraton.

Went to lunch at Gabby's and sat next to a bunch of paparazzi with all their huge cameras.  Did see Sean Penn and Michael Douglas out and about.  This is the neighborhood where all the foo foo hollywood people are staying, the waitress at the restaurant said George Clooney, Brad and Matt Damon were hanging out last night at the 4 seasons lounge across the street. 

So met up with MOm and Dad at the hotel and we headed back into the city for my final night of the forum and their introduction to it, so great they came.  We went out to eat at this fabulous Bistro in the Metropolitan Hotel, a swank little Boutique hotel (molton Brown products in restrooms)had exceptional food and dessert, we decided we should just stay there all night ...

So M & D make a run to the restroom and I sit in the lobby and wait, this SUV pulls up outside on the sidewalk!!! so I am like who is this person who thinks they are important...in walks Paris Hilton with a towel around her shoulders she had had up over her head, her guy yells do you have the card and she mumbles no and keeps walking really fast to the elevators, we can barely make it out the door cause they have all her luggage and louis v hoody and matching purse and suitcase blocking the door, so important.  They must have lost the paparazzi tho cause I didn't see and cameras following, I should call in a tip.... too funny

forum went great and we are at hotel pretty tired...later

Tags: Adventures

 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.