Existing Member?

On the Loose So, Here I go!! I will add updates frequently with pic's so you can all live vicariously through me!! and join me whenever possible- Love and Peace to you all, I will miss you, hoping to be back soon with a whole new life!!

day 1

USA | Monday, 3 September 2007 | Views [436]

So change of plans already.... Had planned to leave Sunday September 1...did'nt want to miss Lola for Brunch!!!!! also was having too much fun saying goodbye for now!!!! Thanks all!!

Had planned to drive north to Big Sky Montana and see cousin Susannah and beautiful Montana, did some research and found out just how many fires were burning up there and decided to hit northern Canada and Montana on another trip that will include Glacier National Park and NO SMOKE.


So, with this decision also freed up a bunch of time for getting to Toronto by Friday the 7th for the Landmark Forum. Heather decided we should travel to Cheyenne and visit the Sierra trading post outlet on the way..always thinking that girl... what will I do without her!! We shopped and went to lunch and off I went!! I was so sleepy by the time I really started driving I only made it 45 minutes before I pulled over at a rest stop for a nap on a bench in the shade for 2 hours...eyes were rolling back in my head..not great at 80mph!!!


Was refreshed after the nap and finished the day between Lincoln and Omaha Nebraska with 586 miles. Not bad. boring but not bad.

No pictures...sorry maybe next stop...

Tags: On the Road

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.