Existing Member?

On the Loose So, Here I go!! I will add updates frequently with pic's so you can all live vicariously through me!! and join me whenever possible- Love and Peace to you all, I will miss you, hoping to be back soon with a whole new life!!

Train to Milan

NETHERLANDS | Tuesday, 13 November 2007 | Views [495]

Train to Milan
Back on the train this morning and would have loved to capture the morning in a photo however the clarity and ability to capture at 248 mph is not great!!  The sun was rising and peeking thru crazy cloud formations and shining thru the symmetrical rows of treeless trees outling them, and in the foreground and a fluffy green pasture were a flock of sheep,do you get the picture???

Traveling back thru Switzerland and hoping for no clouds and fog and possibly some views this time..will let ya know
OOoooh just passed the Lindt chocolate factory, yep I am back in Switzerland!  Think I am gonna hop off in Lugano and poke around, then either stay tonight or go on to Como and stay, I was off a day and booked a hotel for tomorrow night in Milan so might as well catch a couple other cities on the way.

I got a clear view of the alps, beautiful,rising out of the lake straight up to snow capped peaks, surrounding the lake on every side, picture perfect.  Just went thru Bellinzono with a beautiful castle all lit up perched up on a hill, it is dark now and I am missing alot but also seeing an incredible light show of towns up the sides of the mountains and churches lit from every side way up on the mountain, we are climbing up the side of the mountain so everything is moving below and I have a panoramic view!

Tags: planes trains & automobiles

 

 

Travel Answers about Netherlands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.