Existing Member?

Exotic Endeavours

Stupid Flu.

PANAMA | Monday, 14 July 2008 | Views [665]

Okay so for a few weeks now i have been sick. Its really awful being so sick in a foreign country and alone. Scary would be the word. I know that with me when i get sick i get really sick then  they give me antibiotics which tend to turn my body into a vegetable for about a month as my immuno compromised system struggles to find some sort of balance. As i spend my days here at the hospital or in my jail cell of a hotel room i remain thankful that i am here in Panama and faithful that soon i will on the go again. I decided i must journal today because the events of last night were just so darn exciting. As my friends drove me back to Casco Viejo there was a police check point set up. We stopped as ussual and gave them our info. But this time there was a problem with my info apparently they did not like my copy of my passport. They instructed us to get of the car they then searched us on the side of the street and the car. After that they allowed my friends to get back in the car and they arrested me and cuffed me to the back of a police wagon. We drove to the police station where i was strip searched and spoken to in spanish so i dunno what they were saying lol. I was trembling in fear but continued to smile. They stuck in me a cell that was Packed full of guys i squished in my smile turned to a face of Oh my goodness do i ever need to go to the bathroom!!!! Let me out i have to go i have Dieariah!!!! listen to me ! ahhhh, What a nightmare i have to go ! Anyways soon after being locked up i was driven to the Tourist Police Jail and they took me to my hotel where they looked at my Original passport and apologised. They said i was a cool guy ?????

Thats my story..

Lame eh.....

P.S. I made it to the toilet :)

About seths-pad


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Panama

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.