Existing Member?

Exotic Endeavours

Panama City

PANAMA | Thursday, 26 June 2008 | Views [532]

My week in uvita was nice though i didn't do any farm work i more lazed around the farm i was not feeling very energetic. I learned a few things about cooking though and some new jungle foods that i can eat. My new fav. food is Fruit of palm it tastes like sweet potato and spices mmmm and very filling. This fruit is suppose to be very healthy! While in uvita i went to the full moon party where all the locals come together and gossip  and dance etc. was great meeting everyone. I met lots of cool people at the neighboring hostal and at my farm. because my friend cancelled his flight to visit me end of june i decided i would take this time to visit Panama city. I took a bus for 14 hours!!!! all the way to the city! The first night i stayed in a Mansion beside the canal this area was breath taking! Since then i have been staying casco veijo which is the oldest part of Panama city , colonial architecture and blown up buildings due to captain morgan igniting the cities gun powder stash in the 1600s. I really like this city  the smog is not to bad, the locals are nice, and its just beautiful!

More to Come.

About seths-pad


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Panama

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.