Existing Member?

ayubowan!!!! wow....look at that

who is this woman

SRI LANKA | Sunday, 28 October 2007 | Views [1853]

who is madame helga?

My dreams came to life last night, not in my slumber but in real life. Tangible things that i could reach out and touch somehow crept out of the deepest recesses of my mind and into this place called Helgas Folly.I came in for dinner and could not pull myself away from the electricty i felt within these walls. I  feel i have been here a hundred times, everything is so familiar to me. The walls are adorned with brightly painted murals and photos of ghost and memories. The haunting long damp hallways and rooms are all dimly lit with wax dripping candelabras and music from a gramaphone plays for no one. This place is full of magic and i never want to leave. The food is incredible as well, full of exotic spice. My room was hot pink with a tree painted on the wall and the bed covered in morbid black lace. Monkeys woke me at about 7am pulling on the door handle and scratching at the glass so i got out of bed and spentsometime after breakfast in the pools courtyard, surrounded by twisted fairies and headless mermaids. I also was not surprised to discover that the dalmation here shared my name, of course the dogs name is Scarlett, What else could it be?

Tags: Relaxation

About scarlett333


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Sri Lanka

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.