Existing Member?

A Whole New World Thanks for your prayers and your support! -Josh, Mallory, Megan, and Billy

Getting Ready in Hudson, OH

USA | Saturday, 14 June 2008 | Views [691] | Comments [10]

Hey everyone!

Yesterday (6/13) I met up with Mallory at her house in Pittsburgh, and from there we drove to Megan's home in Hudson, OH.  Megan, Mallory and I will be relaxing and getting our final things in order here until our flight leaves the Cleveland Airport tomorrow afternoon.  Billy boards his flight this evening.  Although it will be very difficult being away from all our family and friends for such a long time, we're all very excited that the trip is finally here!  After all our preparations, we're really eager to get to India.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support.  God has blessed each of us with incredible family and friends, so once again, thank you!  We will try to update this blog as often as we can throughout the trip, so keep checking for new updates!  Please pray for us now as we travel, particularly Billy (since he's flying alone and we won't meet up with him until we get to Bangalore).  Pray that our flights will be smooth and that we will arrive safely in Salem.

God bless!

-Josh

 

Comments

1

We all send our love from Pittsburgh. Kristen, Larry, Beth and Daniel send hugs - Beth wanted to know where you were at church today! Peace.

  Sue (mal's mom) Jun 16, 2008 2:30 AM

2

Hey Josh! So glad we can be a part of your time away! What an adventure you're in for. Enjoy seeing how God will use you.

  Karen Jun 16, 2008 9:20 PM

3

Truly excited for all of you!! It will take me awhile to get used to being limited to email only. I'm sure I'll want to hear Megan's voice...so I've decided that I will pray every time I think of calling Meg on my cell phone. I look forward to hearing all about this wonderful trip.
Hugs and Kisses,
Mrs G (Mom)

  Robin Galieti Jun 17, 2008 12:38 AM

4

We love you so much Mallory, and we are praying for you daily.

  George & Danielle & Babies Jun 17, 2008 2:14 AM

5

Hello my dear megan! I am so excited that this dream of yours has finally come true! i am so confident in the huge ways that the Lord will use you! I look forward to reading your updates and you all can count on tom and i to be in daily prayer for you!! I miss you and love you lots! Be sure to listen to the soft and gentle voice of God--you are amazing! ALL FOR HIM! God be with you all! :)
Love you!
-Jen

  Jen (Sullivan) and Tom Chamberlin Jun 17, 2008 9:34 AM

6

Lots of prayers for all of you coming from this family! We are very excited for you, can't wait to hear from you!

  Chris O'Rourke Jun 17, 2008 10:22 AM

7

I can't believe you guys are really there (by now I hope)! I'm so excited for you to be able to serve the Lord in this way and I know you will have a great time! I'm praying for you everyday and I can't wait to hear stories and see you all again in the fall. I Love you guys! God Bless,
Meg

  Markley Jun 18, 2008 4:59 AM

8

Heck yeah, guys. I'm your biggest fan right now. And I'm a little (a lot) jealous. Praying for you!

Daniel

  Daniel Croce Jun 18, 2008 2:40 PM

9

Meg you are in my prayers a ton, I'm so excited for you and i hope you have the time of your life... i know you will!!! I can't believe you have made it happen! I can't wait to talk to you and hear your voice!!!! You (and your group) are in my prayers daily!!!!!!!

Love you, Kell

  Kelly Kline Jun 19, 2008 6:57 AM

10

It was so great to see you guys before you left. I am so excited for you and for all that God has in store for each of you this summer. I know that you are all going to come back changed. Keep trusting in His faithfulness - He'll never leave you nor forsake you. Praying for you!
-Cassie

  Cassie Narbe Jun 20, 2008 8:25 AM

About salvation_karmy

here we are

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.