Existing Member?

Good Times THE WONDERFUL ADVENTURES!

My spanish teachers

COSTA RICA | Tuesday, 11 March 2008 | Views [747]

My two awesome spanish teachers

My two awesome spanish teachers

My two Spanish teachers Sandra and Marianita are two extremely generous people. The first day I arrived in Costa Rica they gave me the keys to their Spanish school and told me I could come and go as I want. I have learned a lot from them both, and I have been able to help them out quite a bit as well. I could not have been luckier to meet such great instructors.

This week has been a little different from the others because they left to another part of Costa Rica on a small plane to go teach Spanish to some professionals for a week. So today, I have to head over to the school to let one enlgish speaking person (Drew) into the school so he can teach a Spanish student english from 1 to 4, and then I have a spanish student that I have to teach from 4:30 to 6:30...just conversational english...so that is not too difficult. Seeing I have this whole week off pretty much, I have decided that I am going on another bus adventure on Wed morning to Quepos and the Manuel Antonio area until Sunday. I have heard it is supposed to be beautiful there. I will write more after that four hour bus adventure.

Tags: family

 

 

Travel Answers about Costa Rica

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.