Existing Member?

Good Times THE WONDERFUL ADVENTURES!

Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica

COSTA RICA | Thursday, 13 March 2008 | Views [2493]

Beach at Manuel Antonio...

Beach at Manuel Antonio...

This was a pretty sweet experience. When you first get into Manuel Antonio National Park they take you across a small body of water in a little boat that holds six people, and then you venture through the jungle to see all the animals beside the ocean. While you are walking it is so peaceful walking through the jungle hearing the wild life and the crashing of the waves at the same time. I saw all sorts of different animals, and some that I did not really even know. I saw some monkeys, sloths, iguanas, etc. and also some beautiful beaches along side of the jungle. I did not hire a tour guide, but I would recommend it because they take you around and have a big telescope that they carry around to zoom in on the monkeys and sloths and they also tell you about all the different animals. I usually just followed the tour guides around because they knew where to find the animals  (if you are on a budget, this is the way to go).  IT WAS HOT TODAY! Just found out today that I will be staying another month in CR...a guy I met needs a roommate because his roommmate is moving back to Holland and he asked me to take his spot...think another month will be a great experience and also help work on the Spanish some more...my new roommate speaks very good spanish and is from California!!!!

 

 

Travel Answers about Costa Rica

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.