Existing Member?

My Adventures

Fourth Day in Sydney

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 13 September 2009 | Views [318]

Sunday, Sept 13th, Xor and I were still hanging out but little tired from the day before so we slept in to recoup.  Then we got up and ready to just check out close to the hostel since Xor had to catch his train about 2pm.  We found a nice little corner pub that served a Sangria (spelled right now thx to Xor Correcting it) Australian/Spainish Wine mix drink.  Its made up of Red wine, Orange Juice and Lemonade (Sprite in US) and cut up fruit.  I'm not a red wine drinker at all but that stuff hit the spot about noon on a Sunday.  So we just chilled and watch all the people in that area.  Well it was getting time to catch the train so we headed back to the centeral station/hostal.  Xor was heading out of town and I was getting ready for my flight the next day.  Well Xor missed his train by about a couple minutes so I got a phone call and we met up for a beer at central station.  Then after making sure he made the next train, I headed off to start packing.  I was off to Canberra then next morning.  All hostals make you check out by 10am so you set flights up about noon. Then you can check out and head to the airport and check in and still have time incase something goes wrong. Any way that night was just a quite night with dinner at the hostal and played the trival game with couple guys from Germany as my team mates. We came in 3rd at least we werent last. hehe.

Tags: relaxing day

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.