Existing Member?

Rosi & Jen's 11 Thousand Beach Odyssey Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do, then the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream...."

Pack up your troubles...

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 19 December 2007 | Views [368]

Well I've entered the packing phase of the planning process.  Christmas is 6 days away and I'm packing to go see Jen's family for two weeks at the same time I'm trying to ditch my belongings so we can finally move out of the house and get the real journey of discovery underway.  I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF!!!!  I HAVE SO MANY CLOTHES!!!!

Most is either being thrown away or sent to Vinnies.  Everything of any value is being put into storage.  I wondered whether to just chuck everything out but we've often talked about finding a lovely little town by the ocean where we can settle and have chooks and a vege garden so I'm keeping a few things that I love or that were Mum's or that are old just incase that happens.

Tags: The Planning Phase

About rosibud


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.