Existing Member?

CASA RIDO Travel while you'll learn!

Malamawi with love

PHILIPPINES | Wednesday, 27 November 2019 | Views [245]

An excerpt during the final stage actual tour guide challenge: May I have your attention, please. Thank You! Let me share with you my experiences that I wrote during the time when I first set put in this white beach resort. I remember standing beside this Talisay tree reminds me of the poem that I write and I quote:

 

"Oh, Allah who hails Malamawi Little did I know You are the brightest pearl of the North Sea Sky! I wonder why you gloom so late yet untiringly you still remain in your youthful life. Not only from its existing terrestrial, but also to the creatures in the deepest blue sea, that makes your coastal beauty so vibrant and bright. Your powder sands reminisce me that I'm walking under the silhouette sky. The calm waves heal me, more than anything of what I missed my city life. The bath of the sea breeze therapies me of what I feel preservation for my youthful life. Oh Malamawi, if you can only speak and ask me why? The answer is it's your people who yield to keep you of who you are, amidst the transition happening on the other side. How I wish to know you in the past... I would never forget the sunrise, the sunset that reflects "LIFE" in your crystal clear coastal water that jolts me to smile. For this, I would remain your forever sandstone that reminds me of your beauty inside and this journey would forever imprint and sealed-in for life! Unquote.

 

You have one day and one night here and your assignment is, what do I mean this passage? "I would never forget the sunrise, the sunset that reflects "LIFE" in your crystal clear coastal water that jolts me to smile." I hope you can share this experience tomorrow when we meet. This is RIDO your tour guide and if there's an emergency I know you have my number. Ok, thank you and see you tomorrow. Enjoy!

Tags: basilan, beaches, isbela, malamawi, resort, tour guide, white beach

 

 

Travel Answers about Philippines

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.