Existing Member?

Pilgrim Routes

More on nutrition for altitude

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 16 August 2014 | Views [400]

I mentioned Cataplex E2 in a previous post, as some thing that had been recommended as an excellent support for high altitudes.  It is very hard to get into Australia. The US manufacturer only sells to practitioners in US,  Amazon won't ship it to Australia, another supplier won't take non US credit cards.  Finally with much determination I found a place that sells and ships to Oz. The shipping is nearly as much as the product.  Wasn't too happy about that but decided to get it anyway. 

It took a while to arrive and I was worried that it may not get into the country because of our customs restrictions etc. Then I get a message from FedEx saying they need an invoice and a list of ingredients for Oz customs before it will be released.  Sent the info and PRAYED!!!!!

The product was delivered to my house the next day. Yeah!  I will see how it helps with altitude. And the useby date is 2016. So if I can't go this year it will last till next year. 

Here is the supplyer

http://myhealthstore.com

 

Tags: cataplex e2, customs

About ritaj


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.