Existing Member?

Steve and El go Latino Here we go, two little kiwis off to discover the South of America for 3 months. Come along for the ride.....

Fellow Tourists

NEW ZEALAND | Thursday, 10 September 2009 | Views [471] | Comments [2]

Yay for fellow english speaking tourists!  So nice to have conversations, about anything.  Last night had dinner and watched Argentina lose to Paraguay in the soccer with Nilsk from Denmark and Martin from New Jersey.  The night before had dinner with Lochie and Luke from Melbourne.  Lochie was the classic story teller, kept us entertained all night with stories of running away from Police and superglueing his cuts back together (reminded us of Luke Lamborn)

Watched a group of girls having dinner last night (this is Eloise talking not Steve) and it made me miss my buddies. 

Off on a 15 hour bus ride overnight to Salta tonight.  Going to see the Museum today before we leave

Salta Church at Sunset

Salta Church at Sunset

Comments

1

I'll pass the superglue tip onto Luke thus far he's sworn by rubbing concrete into cuts to aid the healing process.

El you must have cut your water intake in half by now considering the issue of now public toilets. I'll make sure that I appreciate the toilets back home on your behalf.

I miss you too, I turned up at leaders' meeting on Wednesday half expecting to see you there, even thought I heard your voice as I walked into the foyer but reality of you being far far away set in quickly.

Love you lots Mari

  Mari Lamborn Sep 11, 2009 6:53 AM

2

Loving the blog. So good to vicariously live SA through you. Makes me wanna go there! I love the crazy sights, smells and people of overseas. Makes NZ so normal and ordered. Maybe we need to mix things up a bit, keep things a bit more adventurous? Enjoy. Big love xx

  Heidi Sep 12, 2009 7:15 PM

About reidy

Church in Salta

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.