Existing Member?

Living the Dream

Christmas Day

UNITED KINGDOM | Sunday, 25 December 2011 | Views [238]

Well not a super early start for Xmas day, which is strange for a 7year not to be bouncing from the bedroom at 6am. So Gobey and I am up and laying in bed waiting for her to bounce through the door, by 8am we head to her bedroom to see if she is up and just as we head up the hall the door opens and she is on the hunt for Santa. Front door, our bedroom and into the living room they are all there. Talk about LOTS of presents. She doesn’t know what to open first from Santa. But once she gets going, she finds Santa has brought her a karaoke machine, music to sing along with and an extra mic. So everyone can join in.

We are all getting ready to go out for Xmas dinner. We are heading out to the Marriott Hotel in Dyce as mum didn’t think it would be fair for me to cook when we only got back. So the tribe head out for Xmas dinner, all 13 of us!!! Yeah 13 for Xmas dinner, Chris and Doug have left Blackpool to join us for Xmas Dinner. So we have Gobey, me, Leah, mum, dad, Natalie, Graeme, Samantha, Steve, Chris, Doug, Grandma and Granda.

The function hall is packed full of people and the food smells fantastic. We get bucks fizz for our arrival drink (Leah likes the taste) and show to our seats, but just before we get the chance to get to our seats Leah gets to see Santa and get a present he forgot to leave last night. The very lucky girl got a Barbie and can’t stop asking Santa all sorts of questions about where he went, did he drop all the presents off for Kyle, Charlotte and Shania, did he enjoy the mince pie we left out. Poor Santa didn’t have a chance to answer them all. Detective Leah was on his case!!!

All in all another very nice Christmas Day we have had.

 
 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.