Existing Member?

Living the Dream

Aberdeen bound

UNITED KINGDOM | Monday, 19 December 2011 | Views [178]

Aberdeen bound and this is the last stop for the Xmas holiday and we are all excited. Samantha bought a car from Blackpool so I get the very cool job of driving this roller boot back to Aberdeen with Leah right next to me. Only Leah could opt for the roller boot with me than the very swish Range Rover with Gobey. None the less girls trip home.

Now I leave the house just over an hour before Gobey leaves so I get fuel (want a full tank before I leave) and as I think I am doing good time Gobey has caught up with me already and all I can do is 70mph anymore and the poor roller boot shakes. We get a stop at Gretna so we can all have a leg stretch as after this the next stop will be for fuel only as we want to be home and away from all hush hour traffic, and both Leah and me just want to get home to our own beds and our house. Not a bad idea really.

WOW when did Santa’s grotto come to Fintray!! Mum has spent the last week making the whole house look like the Elf’s of the North Pole had been down and done our whole house with Xmas tree’s, decorations and the best bit – a chimney with Santa feet sticking out the top in the kitchen. While Gobey and I cant get over how much work mum has done, Leah is way too busy in her new bedroom. Mum had bought Leah a new bed, desk come shelf unit and the bit Leah is going crazy for – the chalk board in pink on the wall she can draw on! She is loving the new colours and the whole house. Busy bee my mum.

No time for tea, catch up and bed. Happy days.

 
 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.