Existing Member?

Living the Dream

From Hospital bed to Hotel bed

SINGAPORE | Monday, 5 September 2011 | Views [260]

Well I have to say, staying in a hotel bed after 10days in a hospital bed is so much nicer and having Gobey with me does make it better. But seen as I am bed ridden to the hotel we get to do nothing but sleep. So Gobey is in heaven. He does let me go outside to the pool to lie on a sun lounger.

Today is a warmer day than yesterday, so I am happy to be feeling the warm sun J and Gobey said I can go to one shop to have a look to see if there is anything I want (food and utensil wise) to take back to the mountain. 

It’s like being in a sweet shop and you want everything. But we only have 2 small suitcases and can’t really be buying the bloody store Gobey tells me. So I just go for the things I really want to have in the house. Herbs, spices, a good knife and Nespresso capsules for Gobey’s new machine I bought a few weeks back before I got sick.

Shopping over with and its back to the hotel for more rest. Medic Gobey is on me to rest as we have flights tomorrow after a quick check up with the doctor before hand to get the all clear to fly.

 

 

Travel Answers about Singapore

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.