Existing Member?

Living the Dream

Up, About and Out of Here

INDONESIA | Sunday, 4 September 2011 | Views [237]

I am sitting up and eating breakfast for the second day running. And as soon as Gobey gets here I am wanting to shower to get dressed. Get the all clear from the doctor and I am out of here.

Doctor tells me I can get out today BUT I must rest. No shopping, no walking about, nothing that might be fun!!! I may go for a meal with mum and dad but straight back to bed. But hey if that’s all the rules so I can have a meal with mum before they go again so be it. Oh and a small supply of pain killers to be taking regularly.

Oh and the other catch is we are stuck in Singapore till Monday’s afternoon flight as the good doctor wants to see me again on Monday to make sure I am fit to fly.

The sun of Singapore was NOT hot and sunny when I get to leave. Instead its heavy rain, no surprise there. But the first thing we do when we leave the hospital is head to Starbucks. And Gobey must have been in heaven all week as Starbucks was right outside his hotel. So we meet mum and dad there as I get a nice large hot chocolate and cream – Oh and a fancy piece J

We head across the road from the hotel to a nice Tapas restaurant for tea. In all my years never would I have thought mum and dad would like Tapas, but Singapore has changed them LOL.

Was the nicest meal I had in days and I am happy to be spending it with Gobey, mum and dad after what felt like the worst 2 weeks ever.

 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.