Existing Member?

Living the Dream

Friday, pizza and possibly getting out

SINGAPORE | Saturday, 3 September 2011 | Views [308]

Being feed by your mum for 8 days straight and it only been sandwiches , chicken or fish gets a little boring and being stuck in a bed, that has to pushed to the toilet door for you. While you’re mum sits outside and counts to 60 as you are not allowed to be standing or sitting for any longer does get your angry. I am about to pull my hair out. I want to get a proper shower, eat something nice and just to feed myself would be nice too.

So it’s Friday and I am desperate to get out of here tomorrow as mum and dad are flying back to the UK at 11pm and I want to spend some time with them, go out for a nice meal. Just out of the hospital will be nice. They have spent the whole week watching me fester in a bed. And after not seeing them since we left, it would be nice to spend just a few normal hours with them.

So I have asked mum to go out and get me a nice lunch as I will sit up and eat. And mum never disappoints – a chicken and cheese toastie, starbucks hot chocolate and lemon meringue pie. I do love my mum so much J.

Sitting up and eating all by myself is so nice. No more crumbs falling round my ears or mum having to feed me. I am a big girl now and sitting up. Now lunch is out of the way I am already thinking about my tea – pizza hut stuffed crust (you don’t get pizza hut in the jungle). But there is a catch for tea, I need to sleep a few hours first. So fine I can do that. Mum, dad and Gobey leave to go get some shopping  while I sleep. Doctor has already been past and said I might be out tomorrow but before I leave I need to be able to walk about, but still resting lots.

Tea can’t come soon enough and I am dreaming about my pizza. And Singapore pizza hut do not disappoint. It’s the best pizza I have had for ages and it’s so tasty (stuffed crust pepperoni, but not just 1 cheese in the crust 2!!!).

Fed, watered and now ready for a good night’s sleep and tomorrow out of this hospital J 

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Singapore

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.