Existing Member?

Flight of the Commuter

Hong Kong

HONG KONG | Wednesday, 9 January 2008 | Views [399] | Comments [2]

Howdy all....

We are currently in Hong Kong waiting on a plane to go to Bangkok...the adventure started with a 16ish hour long flight from Toronto to Hong Kong...where we said our goodbyes to Tita Lil and Kiev's mom...and headed to our posh Novotel City Gate for a good rest...sleeping off the jet lag.  We woke at around 10pm and headed out, taking the subway into Hong Kong and walked around for a few hours, had dinner and took in the city. We missed the notices detailing the closing of the subway and proceeded to figure out the bus system - and our way back to the hotel....

Cheers,

Karrie

Tags: Airports

Comments

1

And so the adventure begins!!! We are checking in all the time to see how it is going. Glad to hear you made it to Hong Kong. Carm says hi!! Looking forward to hearing much more!

  Jessie Dacosta Jan 10, 2008 1:00 AM

2

Kiev - today is my first day back to work after my long break (I was delayed in coming back due to a death in the family, but all is well) and noticed the emergency pack of matches you left for me... very thoughtful, and I will put them to good use! I then realized you weren't at work... :( I hope the trip is off to a wonderful start and thank you for emailing us this link... it will undoubtedly come in handy when things get crazy around here. Can't wait to read more. :)

  Jill Davidson Jan 10, 2008 2:54 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Hong Kong

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.