Existing Member?

Flight of the Commuter

We're still here...

CANADA | Tuesday, 11 December 2007 | Views [597] | Comments [5]

28 Days until we depart the GTA for our Big Adventure - and I am getting so excited!  Kiev negotiated a Leave of Absence from work a very long time ago; I recently gave my notice at my place of employment - so now it is just time to tie off loose ends, celebrate Christmas and New Year's with our Family and Friends and then jet set 1/2 way around the world.  I hope you stay tuned for our tall tales and look forward to writing more soon!

Cheers for now, Karrie (and Kiev!)

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

27 sleeps so exciting. Love the K2 travel Blog name. Look forward to all the entries. Luv Regina

  Regina Dec 11, 2007 4:40 AM

2

wow!! so exciting!! a blank blog to be filled with yer travel adventures!! and pictures.. lots of pictures!! can't wait.. mom and i are getting pretty stoked about our tanzanian trip too.. getting shots this week.. gotta keep reminding myself, i like needles, i'm a big boy, can't cry.. so how much fun is it to be working knowing you are just about done??

  chuck e. aka dad Dec 11, 2007 5:19 AM

3

So exciting! And I get to travel a bit with your bro and parents. Looking forward to hearing about the adventure. K2 to infinite and beyond :)

  Lindsay Dec 31, 2007 3:27 PM

4

Karrie & Kiev
WoW,its so exciting,to stay tuned to your travel Blog.Look forward to pics and hearing your about this trip.
Luv Auntie Marg

  Auntie Marg Jan 6, 2008 2:13 PM

5

Hi Karrie:

I hope your flight was good.
I can't wait to see the updates.

Miss you already, its not the same here.

Take care

Terry

  Terry Botta Jan 9, 2008 4:30 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.