Existing Member?

The world through my eyes If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done!

Wait!... I've had an idea!

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 10 December 2008 | Views [413] | Comments [4]

Thanks to the magic of a digital camera.  I was able to capture the moment of the most recent 'good idea'.

Thanks to the magic of a digital camera. I was able to capture the moment of the most recent 'good idea'.

You know, the great thing about having no plan is that the most hair brained idea can become a reality.  So.. yesterday, when I thought 'how about a tour of Tasmania!?'  It felt like a real eureka moment.

Not being one to sit on a moment of pure genius like that, I've booked the ferry for tomorrow.  Right.. better find a bike to ride.  Think I might know someone who can help. 

Anyway, as my wise friend Phil would say 'there's no way anything could possibly go wrong'. 

Hmmm... We'll see about that....

Comments

1

GOOD LUCK XX

  Mum and Dad Dec 10, 2008 5:39 PM

2

I've always wanted to know if a Tasmanian devil looks anything like the cartoon? If you see one you'll have to let me know.

Ex

nice light bulb btw hehe

OH kitten might be home today yipee!

  Ellie Dec 10, 2008 8:32 PM

3

So since when does listening to anything I say seem like a good idea?

Great photo!

  Phil Dec 13, 2008 6:44 AM

4

I looooovvvvveee this picture, you're CRAZY! Ha Ha.

Now sitting on ideas will squish them but spontaneous thoughts keep things exciting and everyone else on their toes wondering what you'll do next mmmwwwhhhaaa hhaaaa.

  Claire Curtis Dec 17, 2008 3:04 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.