Existing Member?

Paolo and the World "You're off to great places. Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting. So get on your way." -Dr. Seuss

Terra Incognita: Our Doomsday Getaway

PHILIPPINES | Saturday, 21 May 2011 | Views [358]

Samar Summer

May 21, 2011. Many people believed that the world will end on this day. Off course I didn't believe it. The Bible makes it clear that no one on this world knows when the world will end. So, we went to small island called Puro to have some fun. We were having a great time in Puro when my cousin invited me to visit another island. My cousin told me he has a friend from Italy who has a small boat and he allowed me to join them. I didn't have any second thoughts. I was very happy I'll be joining the trip. 

We got to the island in about ten minutes. It's a very short ride. I was in awe when we got there. The place was very beautiful. It was paradise as I imagined it. The sand is white, the water is very clear, and the best of all, we were the only people on that island. It was all ours. We didn't really swim in that island. All we did was take photos of the place and each other and then we left.
 
Thanks Kuya Danny for letting me join the trip.

Tags: beach

 

 

Travel Answers about Philippines

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.