Existing Member?

Out and About

mosquito food

CANADA | Sunday, 27 April 2008 | Views [577]

I clearly am well liked amongst themosquito. No matter what i do, spray a ton of deet i am littered/splattered with bites of all kinds. I have huge scars from them too cause i'msoo itchy! i cannot help it. I cover myself iwth calamine and yea still. anyways there was something i wanted to write about but i have forgotten. Well This morning i had gone to Bri Bri and next week I plan on gong to Gandoca, Sorry for the typos and spelling errors this keyboard is quite sticky. Ohh i'm kind of sick! i have a cough. So that's why i didn't go to the waterfall that is about an hour hike from where i'm staying. I'll have many chances to go another time. The waterfallis suppose to be 25metres tall!!! grande i say. Ugh I really do not remember what i wanted to write, it was something to do with CR culture and the people and what i've witnessed. Welloen thing i clearly remember was on the bus to BriBri (heading to Sixola (panama boarder),the bus was really packed and there was quite a few tourist,i believe themajority of them were british (accents ) their bags were everywhere and what happens? a little old lady goes on teh bus and NO ONE offeres a seat to her,But i do of course. I get up and ask her if she wants my seat. It really embarassed me that none of these gringos bothered to suggest giving their seat away. Mind you, these road conditions are awful! bumpy and nothing is paved so the little old lady would not have had a good ride. I was sitting way way in the back,had to get up and go thru a coupld of ppl to get to her. actually it disgusts me about this behaviour. what else.. hmm ohh they have a great organic line here called Bioland, they have products ranging from food to shampoo etc.. And pretty cheap compared to the stuff i bought! They're cookies are yummy. Oh and everyone knows i amnot a coffee drinker at all. well Costa Rican coffee,my myit tastes SOOOOOOOOOOOO smooth and rich! I do not mindit at all! Iwill be bringing some of the stuff back home, I"m also hoping to bring a cocoa pod too! the white stuff around the cocoa bean is sour and stastes really  good. i wonder if it'll clear customs. hmmm..maybe. anyways next week going to head to the pricier internet place to see if i can upload some pics~

later

About o0eva0o


Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.