Existing Member?

Just drifting by

One year is gone, the new fresh one arrives

CANADA | Tuesday, 1 January 2008 | Views [409] | Comments [2]

France, Melanie and Nath

France, Melanie and Nath

The past months were kind of busy for myself: being busy in my private life, saying goodbye to close friends and trying to spend some good moments before they leave, thinking about my future and which things I always wanted to do, loosing people and meeting new ones and most of all spending a lot of time at work in the bakery. It was a good experience but a hard one as well. But you never do anything without a reason.

I discovered for myself that I am pretty hard working and that I can learn quickly, but even better I met a really great crew and I guess I can already call some my friends. My challenge with the girls for this year it to practice our pool skills to kick someday some boys ass ;o)

It was also the first time that my little family didn’t spend X-mas all together because I was the one who didn’t come home. I have the chance to have lovely friends here and honestly it was nearly hard to choose with whom I should spend X-mas.

My friend Laurence invited me to spend the 24th with her family and then the next days I was with my lovely friend Bruno in his family. It’s such a good feeling to felt so welcome in families! I was of course slightly sad to be far from my relatives but it was really hard to be lonely.

I decided to stop my work in the bakery though as I think that I’m loosing my precious time there for not much. I need some time for myself, to make photography, some editing, take some massage classes and last but not least do some work in foundation to learn about organisation and stuff which is the most important thing for me. I hope that this will work out well.

I finished the year with great persons, my quebecois friends and it’s honestly fantastic to see how much people care about you. I am just speechless!

Let 2008 arrive with beauty and fun and a hell of snow!

Tags: Philosophy of travel

Comments

1

C'est pcq tu es personne charmante et gentille que les gens s'attache facilement à toi. Lorsque je t'ai connu lors de ta première visite à montréal, je me suis senti à l'aise avec toi. On peux rigoler sans souci. Alors bonne chance dans cette nouvelle année ma belle Nathalie et au plaisir de multiplier les rencontres ensembles qui sont peu nombreuses mais toujours intéressantes. Aller, assez de fleurs pour toi aujourd'hui !!

GING
XXXX

NB. J'ai bien rigoler à lire tes leçon de québécois. Lâche pas ton assimilation est presque compléter !! lol

  Ging Jan 3, 2008 8:58 AM

2

heeeyyy, wann biste denn mal wieder in deutscheland? wann sehen ma uns? ick komm am 22. an.

bis bald, ich freu mich!

anja :)

  qwertt Mar 5, 2008 6:53 AM

About natha


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.