Existing Member?

I'm doing it!!

Langkawi

MALAYSIA | Monday, 26 March 2012 | Views [414]

So here in Langkawi -a Malaysian Island now for a bit of tan-topping.
I am staying at Zachery's and so far so good! Its a really nice social place with pool, communal area, mini kitchen and about 5 mins from the beach. Plus free tea/coffee/water/mini kitchen and towels!!! Woohoo its the small things that make me happy :)
They also have 3 dogs which always makes me feel at home too.
Its so hot here that I can only manage a couple of hours at the beach at a time.
we spent one evening up drinking scotch with the owner which was pretty fun. There is a nice bunch of people here so we have all been hanging out most days with the guy that works here. I have to say its probably one of my favourite places I have stayed, its just so nice to hang out and just enjoy the weather and not to have to even set an alarm.
We went out last night to one of the local clubs after a 4 hour drinking session including lots of drinking games which I will definitely be making you all do when I am home.
I think I will be going on a day trip in the next couple of days with one of the girls but I wont do that much as its just so nice just being here and chilling.
One of the girls was moving on this morning so a group of us went for a goodbye breakfast and then I have just been a sloth by the pool. 
I also hired a moped this afternoon as the roads are pretty safe here and you have to have a license unlike some places I have been. I swear the amount of times in Thailand some 18yr old westerner on a moped has almost ran me over!

The weather has been fab-really hot but right now its torrential rain-just as we were about to go shopping! There are rumours of karaoke tonight so I think I will need to get a couple of drinks down me ;0

Its my last day in Malaysia tomorrow so I am quite sad but I have a few days to explore Singapore and then I get to see all you lot!!!

Next update from Singapore xx

About mudchild_11


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.