Existing Member?

Andy's Travel Updates "The real thing is not reaching, the real thing is the journey, the very travelling. If you are too bothered about the goal you will miss the journey, and the journey is life - the goal can only be death."

Spain

SPAIN | Tuesday, 4 December 2007 | Views [310]

Hello again. Since my last email I have... 1) got in trouble with Elissa for sending the last email instead of booking accommodation. 2) added some people to my email list, so if you didn´t get the last one - hi! 3) changed the itinerary twice, which might be connected to 1. 4) had various adventures looking for accommodation, including asking directions for an hour in a small town in which it was four degrees and nobody spoke English, which might be connected to 3. 5) gone a whole day eating nothing but pastries and a quail before realising I ate literally no trace of a vegetable (Elissa had potato chips so was okay). 6) eaten a big dish of salad to make up for 5. 7) wished I could speak Spanish. 8) driven with the crazy Europeans. 9) seen amazing buildings, particularly the Alhambra in Granada and La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. 10) realised how great the beaches are in Australia. If you in Australia you should go to the beach! Don´t forget to reply ;) Andrew.

About mrandrew

Selfie by the river

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.