Existing Member?

Where in the World is Missy? Where in the World is missy??? and what the hell is she on about???

London on the weekend

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 27 June 2007 | Views [625]

A weekend in London.

 

Have been working at an Accountants in Oxford Circus London, the main shopping area and the place to be. The biggest department stores you have ever seen and some great bargains to be found. Lunch time I walk around dreaming of clothes I only wish I could afford and people everywhere!! I am a PA for a accounts department for 3 people the office is 7 stories and is the 1 company and they have about 6 companies in London and all across the world.

Friday finished, get home finally after battling through the crowds and tube stations Friday night fever everywhere! Finally get home and have some drinks and a good chat and laugh ready for the next day of sight seeing in London, fingers crossed it’s a nice sunny day….

a

Saturday morning,,,, sleep in finally!!! Get up and it’s the most amazing sunny day, finally jade gets up we get dressed and ready to be a tourist!! Camera !!! SHIT! Forgot to charge the battery its ok should last a few hours. . .

 

Right ready to go out the door………………………….POORING RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“oh well got your umbrella??” yep OK lets go were going!!!!

 

To the train station pouring rain soaked every part of the body apart from where the small umbrella hid us from the rain… only our head. Got back packs on as going out for dink later on for one of jade’s friend. Never mind all good, get to Victoria, get bus ticket jump on tour bus stop raining sunshine it’s a beautiful day! So excited now, Big Ben & parliament House – the most amazing beautiful building, Westminster Abbey, The London Eye, Imax Cinema – HUGE, Trafalgar Square, Eros Statue, Piccadilly Circus – full of thousands of people massive lights flashing, SANYO signs theatres, The lion King Musicals, Wicked Musical, Mamma Mia, everything you can think of. The streets of Monopoly, its such a beautiful place.. Madame Tussauds with the wax figures of famous people, although I only get to look on the outside of these things as they all cost money to go into. Marble Arch, Hyde Park, Buckingham palace, so many things to see! Oops raining again get the brolly out!!!! AHHHH ITS NOW “PISSIN DOWN!!”

 

 

Bus tour finishes right star bucks and a cake to satisfy the wet body.

 

Up to a bar and have a few drinks, again the money does not go to far, its cold I look like a rat and time to go home, have a few drinks there and party at home. . . . . jade has a Jug of PIMMS>>>>>>>>>> MISSY hugs the bowl!!!! ALL NIGHT!!!!!

 

Oiiiiii………

 

Sunday

 

Into town again its raining, cold were hungry pub meal for lunch, by this stage my week and half wage not going to get much further,,,,,,, ohhh dear… oh well im here now!!! Go to massive IMAX theatre where they have the premieres of blockbuster movies, leopard print seats box of popcorn share a drink and the wait is ogre!!!! Shreck the 3rd!!!!!!!!! Laughed sooo much I was crying!!!outside the theatre was a big marquee set up with performers from all the musicals around London, was fantastic free to get in and outside were the Original cars from major movies………………. Low and behold who should be there,,,,,,,,,,,, CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG!!!! I scream with excitement and push on lookers aside to get a photo of my beloved car! Jade is looking at me as if I had gone insane!! Who is chitty chitty what ??? what?>?? she says/…….. ha ha ha oh the poor girl never seen it, so I start to – word for word sing all the songs until she hits me….

 

ANYWAYS

Off to some shops to buy some cheep nasty London gifts mum and her bloody pvc bag with a bus on it…………………………… 100 stores later and the shop assistant says,,, oh yes I know the ones they are an old model sorry no one has them anymore… ha ha anyways tired cold and hungry again we head for our journey home. The streets are funny I keep tripping over from the cobblestone then turn around as and give the ground a death stare as if it helps to do that. Early to bed to start the week at work again…

 

Tuesday today mmm missy is hungry,,,,,, ill have the soup please. No worries you take card??? Yes sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, um 1 problem missy has no money. How embarrassing. Well looks like this weekend will be a tight one. No food till Monday next week when I get paid. Oh far out!!!! Might have to busk on the street, did not plan that one very well. I am officially broke I have 2pence to my name. and a little worried……

 

Well might have to just take back some pressies I brought for the family………….. ha ha ha joke.

 

Well that’s all from me hope your well and all safe xxx miss you

Tags: Adventures

About missy83

One night in Wagga!!!! too many Vodka lime & Soda!!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.