Existing Member?

Where in the World is Missy? Where in the World is missy??? and what the hell is she on about???

The time is near my friends for me to come home!!

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 4 July 2007 | Views [762] | Comments [1]

6 Months did not last but the memories will last a lifetime! I am sad but excited to see the ones I love the most.

Money is the problem, life style is the other, my journey has been short but exciting and scary, fun and everything you can think of.

 

I have been through hell and back on this trip and have had to be so strong and learn to not be walked upon by anyone, maybe this has made me too tough. I learnt a life lesson, in which everyone must do, from this situation and the first time to really be alone with no one but yourself to get you through… it was hard and tougher than anyone knew. And I have come out of this a better person.

I know you can not run away from your problems they only follow you, no matter how far away you are to them, but the time away makes you heal a lot quicker.

 

But also I have had the time of my life, I have done something every day since I have been away in April. I am exhausted and still smiling. I have seen some of the most amazing things met so many wonderful and quirky fantastic people, I see things in a new light and have stood in places I had only dreamt about. This has been the time off my life

 

Things become clearer though and you see what you really miss and what matters most to you. This for me are my family my friends and my home. What may have always been right there in front of me and I never really looked, just looked at other things to complain about.

 

I never thought I would want to travel the world and I am sure it will not be the last time that I step onto a plane, but this time it will be different I will be prepared I will come for holidays and adventures, not for work and stress. I have only built on what I have seen and learnt, and I feel a tiny bit more educated than I have been as there is so much to see and I have done so little of this massive world.

 

I cant wait to have a good sleep in my own bed, my own pj’s and have a home cooked meal, instead of eating whatever is cheep and fits into the budget, I cant wait to see my girls, my mum and hug the ones I love. I can’t wait to share funny stories that my mother can’t hear!!! And that I can’t write! Because they think I am an angel!!!!..... Well I am!!! J

 

I can’t wait to settle down with my career when I come home and really make my fitness a priority, god only knows since April it has not been a priority and will be doing a detox when I get home. That is for cretin.

 

I am also sad to be leaving so soon, I wanted to see so much more, and do so many things, it’s like you get this erge to go jet setting everywhere and see everything and taste the colours of the world so to speak! If only I were a millionaire! I would see the world!

 

Tai Pei, Italy – Noli, Albenga, Genova, Savona, Alessio, Andora, Sportorno, Finale Ligure, Pietra Ligure, Loano, Rome, London… and now home to Australia. What a journey what a life time experience and it has been great!

 

So many wonderful stories to keep and tell till im off seeing my children overseas saying oh yes I remember when………

 

Thanks to everyone that kept in contact with me you made my journey not seem so lonely. Cheers to coming home!

 

 

Tags: On the Road

Comments

1

Hey girlie girl, I bet it will be great to get back home and have a family cuddle. Traveling is fun, but as you say, when you have to scrape every minute, it takes a too. Too bad you didn't come to Arizona where we would have put you up for free. All you would have to do is cook, clean, bathe the dogs twice daily, pluck th chickens, spade the garden...kiddddinnng. It would have been fun to have you visit. Next time, kay?

I am keeping up with my son through MySpace and his blog. He loved Budapest and Croatia and I think is on his way to Bosnia and Serbia now for the major Exit concert. He is having a blast. Today is our Independence Day celebration with picnics, music in teh streets, fireworks, etc. My friends from New York are here as they have a second house in Bisbee. Ed is the set designer for Law and Order..the t.v. show. I adore them. I will go look at your pictures now..I assume they are on this site. Take care, my young and silly friend and keep in touch. Maybe we will meet in Genoa again next year!

  Zoe Jul 5, 2007 1:10 AM

About missy83

One night in Wagga!!!! too many Vodka lime & Soda!!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.