Existing Member?

Where in the World is Missy? Where in the World is missy??? and what the hell is she on about???

washing day today

ITALY | Sunday, 27 May 2007 | Views [756]

Hello all, currently in washing my clothes, and they have internet so that’s a bonus!

Still in Rome, and feet are very sore today, it has been too hot to wear sneakers so I have been wearing the old thongs, as good as they are I have massive blisters under and in between my toes... ouch, so today I will take it easy maybe this afternoon I will go for a bit of a walk. I feel like I should be doing so much more while I am in Rome but I can’t go too far because I need to do everything on a budget and Rome is very exp!!! Meeting new people everyday still and having allot of fun hearing about where people have been and getting funny stories of what has happened along the way. Today more than any other day I miss home, the little things like my own bed, and bathroom. Because I tell you what my back is killing me... and my god it’s so hot here. I will be here for around 1 more week so I am not too worried about going and doing everything in the next few days, I will read up on allot today and tonight and plan something. There is this gps talking walking tour which you get your headphones and it will take you around Rome you do it in your own time and its a good price so I will say that next week I will be doing that plus you can walk at your own pace, and stop when ever you like.

I went out to dinner last night with some room mates from australia and also the uk, i had my first steak in 6 weeks!!!! yep 6 weeks and my god it was good, it was not the best i ever had but it hit the spot! and the waiter gave me a long stem rose it was very sweet, i thought i was special but app every woman that goes there gets one which i think is so sweet, but kinda funny because when we went back to the hostel the guy must have thought that russell brought it for me, which was kinda funny. the whole hostel is booked out and most places around town and is getting really busy here as the weather is getting warmer. i tell you its really hot here. there is a water park somewhere around too so maybe one day i can go and let loose as the big kid i am! there is also a theme park kinda thing, but those things are always exp and with very little left not much of that you can do, but all in all is very interesting place, its very exciting to see something that we do not have back home and something that has been here for so many years and to actually see that is real. I really enjoy the buskers here they are actually really talanted and very often i stop and listen for a while then will gove them some spare euro. 

I  have no microwave at the hostel and now have been moved to the top floor so about 8-10 i think flights of stairs, but they have a fridge up there so i consider myself lucky so i am going to get some things that i can have cold.and some fruit and veg! yes it is very exciting stuff. i can access a web cam and mic here now so if anyone wants to chat pls msg me and i will chat with you. xxx

ANYWAY  I am off now to check out some other sites of rome and will post some more info and better stuff later xxx

Tags: Food & eating

About missy83

One night in Wagga!!!! too many Vodka lime & Soda!!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.