Existing Member?

Shells Travelling Adventures Snap shot of my life in Canada!

Arrival in Vancouver 5th Feb 2010

CANADA | Wednesday, 10 February 2010 | Views [350] | Comments [1]

We arrived in Vancouver at about 12pm on the 5th feb after a 13 hour flight which was pretty sweet cos we both slept for at least 6 hours of it, so stoked.

Got to our backpackers to find that we couldn't check in for another few hours so went exploring the city a bit. Went back to check in and they moved us to student accommodation which is way quality. We get our own room with a TV etc. It's sweet for the month anyway.

Went up to Whistler to see Leigh on Saturday. Had a wicked day boarding! Then went out for too many drinks that night. Went up for fresh tracks (breakfast and you get to ride the mountain before it opens) at 730am on Sunday. I was way to hung over and couldn't even eat haha. Last the day in the end and got down about 330pm. Caught the bus back to Vancouver.

Monday was the day for sorting stuff out. Did our banks, Social Insurance Number, work ID's and rosters. Found a sweet supermarket and mall too.

Tuesday we are ready to start work as Team Leaders for a cleaning company at the Winter Olympics. We can walk to work which is real sweet too.

 

Comments

1

G'Day Michelle....what an exciting time you are having already. Thanks for the link it works fine...enjoyed your photos....CYA.....Poppa.....oooxx

  Maynard Feb 10, 2010 2:08 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.