Existing Member?

M/S Eventyr Bits and pieces from my life. Now with pictures!

Brief update

GERMANY | Friday, 21 October 2011 | Views [315]

Well at the moment I'm at my good friends, Juliane, place in Bremen for some days figuring out where to go. Which is a really hard decision! It's getting verycold up here and I will go south but east or west is the big dilemma. If I go west I have France, Spain, Portugal and eventually Marocco and Africa - which would be great. But If I go east I have the Middle East and Asia -with a lot more space to go around, but I would want a hh-partner for the most parts. Maybe I decide with a con flip:) Anyway I'm going to break a lot of promises made to my dear friends, because I don't know when I'll be back but christmas and new years in Dk is not in the cards at the moment.

For my previous adventures I have just spend some days in Berlin with my family and my friend, Patricia.It was really great to see them again. But at the same time it was weird to talk about normal life things and being dependent on their schedules, needs and wants - having to plan the day and routes to see things. It's funny how the thought of not seeing them for a long time, and not spending christmas with them (weirdly enough because we don't really celebrate christmas that much and I don't like the holiday) is worse than when I left Denmark three month ago!

I will (hopefully) write some more exciting things I have experinced soon, but right now I can't really think of anything..

Tags: family visit, future travels

About mettesv

Eating chocolate and biscuits at a metro station in Bilbao, while we waited for our host

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.