Existing Member?

M/S Eventyr Bits and pieces from my life. Now with pictures!

Sorry no photos!

GERMANY | Monday, 24 October 2011 | Views [315]

Sorry guys there is not coming any photos on here, because my camera broke in Sarajevo, and I'm not getting a new one. In the end I don't really want to bother with taking pictures. If my mother or brothers can send me the few pictures from the first weeks I will try and put them here, and maybe I can put a few of the ones we took in Italy when I get access to them:)

The last days have been really great hanging around (half boring and cold) Bremen with my good friend Juliane and her friends. Not eventful as such but heaps of good company, food and wine.

Tomorrow morning I will head for Prague for (hopefully) two days or so, before making it back to Serbia or around to meet up with a crazy french guy, his dog and maybe a Vicki to start a roadtrip in a old car with dream destination: India. Any way this going to play out I am sure it will be heaps of fun and a maybe crazier adventure than before.

And sorry no more (funny) stories came up so far - maybe telling them to often make me think that they are already on in here.

Ian: Of course a remember you! All the "heaps" in this post is for you and any other Aussie reading:) As for not being tired yet I started a few month later than you and don't party as often. I'm looking forward to meet you again somewhere out here in the world.

Tags: crazyness and india, ian

About mettesv

Eating chocolate and biscuits at a metro station in Bilbao, while we waited for our host

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.