Existing Member?

Hoi ta toi toi! Chip chip cheeerio! Merry Trentadue's all up in the UK ...watch out! Travel Journal Here we go again!

job update

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 10 April 2008 | Views [432] | Comments [1]

Looks like I'm still the top recruiter here. I have to most applications out of the whole bunch, as well as applicaitons. Now all we need is for those applications to turn into contracts so i'll get paid :)

We are on week 6 of recruiting... and this week has been crazy. me and brad have 2 campuses to do annoucnemetns on, and 2 info meetings to hold. Our first of the week was yesterday, and we got 98 applicaitons! today we're on the small campus, and the meeting is tomorrow. (friday). sucks we have to work and extra day, and then saturday do the printing...ect... so we'll really only have sunday off. After that I get a camus all to myself for 2 days. One day of annoucnemnets, and one infor meeting... then i fly back to Sydney for highschool training... and then we are off on our own for 2 more weeks doing that. I dont know what that involves. I think doing assemblies for kids at highschools. I hope to get to go back to perth! i have friends tehre, and i'd love to see them.

Teams - every team has broken up, been spearated, or moved to work alone except for me and brad. this is very ironic given the fact that we dont really get along, and have completey different views on what "work" means. very ironic. Oh yeah, and Liz decided to quit... so we dont get to travel together after the job anymore. She's heading back home early. boo.

here is an email summary from my boss shona for week 5 if you want to read it. - love,merry

Snaps for my Sydney Sider chicas Ellen and Kyla for making and outstanding 108 announcements between the pretty pair!!!
 
Merry and Brad once again kicked some Melbs butt and signed up 2178 kids between the dashing duo!!!!
 
Again Merry and Brad rocked the show and had 153 students rock up to their Thursday meeting, Merry having 124 of them out on her own accord!!! Girl, we're lost for words!!!!!!!
 
Charlie Cheesecake and Ariane had 103 dazzled Adelaiders out, with Cheesecake himself having 79 of them out to see him! LOVE IT!
And Ellen and Kyla, had 103 out, 65 because of the beautiful English Rose herself!
 
 
Application wise, we have had our best week, and congrats and thank you's all around guys, Well Friggin done on 402 applications!!! You will keep the office busy this week.
 
Merry and Brad were again kings of the castle (in Borat voice) with 116 Applications added to the lot! Merry must be applauded for having 90 apps to herself!! What a lucky day it was when we met in Whales V  indeed!
 
Finbar and Celeste had an awesome 94 New Zealanders out to see the show.
 
And huge snaps go to Charlie for having 58 applications to himself this week!
 
I think a huge round of beer swigging and pats should also go to Celeste and Fin for having the best conversion of the year with 98.9% percent of the Kiwi's apply!! Great to have you guys back!!
 
Well thats all from me, Keep up the great work guys, and lets break 500 apps for week 6.
 
As an incentive to do this, any team who breaks 100 apps in week 6, will receive $100 US bonus each! COME ON!!!!!
 

Comments

1

Hi Merry,
This job sounds perfect for you. I'm glad to hear you are kickin butt! Keep up the good work! We just had super hot weather here in SD this weekend. Now its back to the perfect 70s. Talk to you soon!

  Bridget Apr 17, 2008 3:38 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.