Existing Member?

Hoi ta toi toi! Chip chip cheeerio! Merry Trentadue's all up in the UK ...watch out! Travel Journal Here we go again!

Liz in Oz

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 10 April 2008 | Views [426]

Ok, I'm going to try to catch up at little bit!

My frind Liz that i met at training was in NZ, but she got moved to Oz, so we got to hang out, and she stayed in our hotel with me and brad for the week. On March 23rd me and liz went up to Wilsons Promotory (spelling?) and went on lots of hiking! I have photos, so i'll try to get those up sometimes this month :) It was really pretty hiking.. we were at the southeastern most tip of australia... closest to Tasmania. We played with Wild Kangaroos, Parakeets, Wombats, White Cuckatoos, and Kukaburrows. not really played, but we saw them. I took videos of the kangaroos... not sure if i can post that here. they were cool, and there were HUNDREDS of them! They let us get really close too!.

Me and liz also went to the mebourne zoo one weekend day... maybe last weekend? and we got the see the lion's get fed!!! it was SOOo cool. I love nature, so i really enjoyed it. They tied a side of a cow to a tree, and the 4 male lions were let out. only the 2 dominante ones got to eat first. but it was awesome. i lots lots of animals there that i've never see before. all sorts of cats and bears from asia. It was also mating season... so that was kinda funny. all the animals were trying to court eachother.

This past Satruday was April 5th, and me and liz went to a play!!! We saw Pricilla Queen of the Desert. It was SO GOOD, and very entertaining. it's an Aussie production, so a must see for a vistitor here. it's about 3 drag queen's journey from sydney to alice springs. Hilarious. It made me want to go see plays more!

Um... man. lots of other stuff has happened i'm sure. It's just been so long!

i'll try to post photos soon. :) merry

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.