Existing Member?

Mare

Waking up with the sun?

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 17 February 2008 | Views [641]

It's 9:06 am and Lindsay and I are all showered and dressed and have eaten our breakfast of cold left over pizza and we're about to head out and try to find a grocery store.  Can you believe we got up at 7:30?  It's not even explained by jet lag....it's just REALLY bright here in the morning.  I feel like I'm five again without the cartoons and the cereal.

We have plans to meet up with Boston Josh around noon at the campus library so we'll see how that goes.

We tried to find the international house on our own last night and ended up in some other city called Box Hill....so we decided maybe meeting somewhere else would be a better idea....

Hopefully we find groceries....we have been living off the one pineapple chicken bbq pizza we bought and it's pretty gross at this point.

I did find a bottle of coke but it didn't last me long.  I guess I'll have to get used to that.

Right now you're probably thinking about making dinner...and I'm eating breakfast.

Thanks for the cookies moni!  They have been one of our only forms of food!

Mary

Tags: Food & eating

About marge


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.