Existing Member?

trust, love, and the unknown Ongoing with no expected outcome!

1 week in

THAILAND | Saturday, 30 August 2008 | Views [403]

Here I am in a bungelow on the beach reflecting on one week...which seems like a month. I have met so many great people, seen all sorts of stuff, have spent lots of time alone and have traveled in all sorts of ways...train, bus, boat, tukt tukt, etc. In a week I have realized what I do and don't want on my trip, music lifts my spirit, talking to people is the best resource and I am learning to be more thrify! I look forward to going into a retreat for 10 days but...OH NO.... there is word that a strike is happening in Thailand and all transports are shut down. I may be stuck on the island of Kho Samui at Lamai beach...hmmmm. Well if so I better find a chaeper bungelow.

Not sure what is to happen next? But one thing I am sure of is I do miss all the people I love...a week seems longer when you are on the other half of the word.

OK Off to a Thai Bar-b-q with some new friends

If I do go to the retreat here is the website:

http://www.suanmokkh.org/ret/ret-sm1.htm

LOVE LIGHT BLESSINGS SMILES and HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.