Existing Member?

This town has all uphills and no downhills... France/Portugal/Spain 2013 SE Asia 2012

Cabo day 2

MEXICO | Wednesday, 10 August 2022 | Views [105]

On our second day we chose to go to the highest rated breakfast in Cabo at a restaurant called Casa solar. We had great coffee and shakes – I had blackberry mixed with some other berries. I can't quite remember but I do remember it was delicious. Jared had chicken and salad or something and I had avocado toast. It was huge! We had to wait for 30 minutes because everyone in Cabo seem to be there.

 

On our second day we chose to go to the highest rated breakfast in Cabo at a restaurant called Casa solar. We had great coffee and shakes – I had blackberry mixed with some other berries. I can't quite remember but I do remember it was delicious. JARED had chicken and salad or something and I had avocado toast. It was huge! We had to wait for 30 minutes because everyone in Cabo seem to be there. after our huge meal we walked back home and I took a swim and then a nap.

 

 

at 4 PM after the sun came down a little bit we decided to walk around the marina and duck into some shops. As soon as we reached the marina we were approached by loads of different people trying to sell us excursions and one guy told us he could take us out on a boat right then. For $30 or $15 per person we had our own boat in our own tour to see all the different rock formations. It was really beautiful and I liked having our own boat.

 

after our excursion and we walked back to the house where I had a dip in the pool and JARED took a little nap. We were both just super exhausted I think from the sun. I went to the store and I got soda water and some bread that had chocolate in it. We were so full from breakfast that we did not have dinner we just ate the chocolate bread.

 

We started to watch the movie Lucky on Apple plus before falling asleep

About lizscar


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.