Existing Member?

here, there & everywhere

More Spain & Lagos

PORTUGAL | Friday, 13 July 2007 | Views [968]

Vannies...San Seb

Vannies...San Seb

After Pamps we headed back to San Sebastian...which has great beaches and is pretty famous for its Tapas bars...which we tried out. We spent the first night just free camping in the car park right near the beach, but were politely told the next day by the authorities that we should move along, so we went outta town and stayed at a pretty cool camp ground. Which had the best views right out over a lovely bay.

   

From there we headed to Portugal...hitting Segovia along the way, which is famous for the Castle Alcazar and some Cathedral. Was kinda like stepping back in time...cobbled windy streets that cars cant use and planty of old buildings. We then hit Madrid....had a fun time navigating the van around...crazy Spanish drivers, tripple round abouts and traffic for Africa, not my idea of fun. But it was worth it for the Leather jacket i scored, whist shopping.

 

Lagos was hot! lots of little beaches with giant cliffs above, great bars and a dusty camp ground. Spent 4 days lazing on the beaches, eating fish and drinking cocktails in Pint glasses! 

   

Tags: Beaches & sunshine

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Portugal

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.