Existing Member?

here, there & everywhere

Munich

GERMANY | Friday, 6 April 2007 | Views [568] | Comments [1]

After being met be an energetically waving Georgia....we took the train into Munich, didn't watch the view as we were both busy catching up on the past couple of years goss!

Spent the night eating in a Beer Hall....lovely and kitsch German decorations all around. I was told by our waited that the sausage I had chosen 'is too fatty'....and??? So I was baisically forced to change my order, but it was still a lovely stodgy meal.

     

Spent the next day wondering around the English Garden and visiting some 'summer palace'. We ate 1/2 a chicken, massive pretzel and cheese ball... I love the German diet! and washed it all down with 1/2 a litre of OJ. Naturally we were so full dinner was not an option.

     

Saturday we started with more sausage..Weisswurst - typical Bavarian breakfast...which is FANTASTIC if you ever get a change eat it..even though it may sound strange, definately worth it. My eternal search for a big, hot coffee finally paid off when Georgia took me to a pizza place where they serve coffee by the bowl - literally!

Sunday we were rather exhausted by all our eating and seeing as it was Easter decided to be a bit French and have a chocolate croissant!

Munich was lovely, beautiful gardens and nice old buildings....and the FOOD - clearly stole the show.

Thanks George!

Tags: Friends

Comments

1

shit

  zeb Jun 26, 2007 4:09 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.