Existing Member?

European Escapades 8 weeks in Europe, get set for adventure...

2012/01 SYD - LAX - JFK

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 12 June 2012 | Views [151]

Tuesday June 12

Totally spoilt was chauffered to the airport by my lovely boyfriend, who unfortunately couldn't join me on the trip. Set out across the pacific for my longest single leg flight to date... Thank you science for inventing noise cancelling headphones, ah bliss!

Arrived in LAX greeted by the usual warm welcome... "why are you here?" Found the luggage and tromped to the other side of the airport to get scanned and rescanned and quizzed before entering the departure hall. Ah coffee time...

Boarded the NY flight a little late due to staorms in the NY area. Sat down strapped in and dozed off for most of the trip. Arrived in JFK just after 11pm found the luggage again! yes winning! Trekked over to the subway station and was welcomed by the smaller of NYC residents the humble rat... hmm. Arrived in Manhattan without a fuss, to find it bucketting with rain, now, where did I stash that brolly...? Zipped around the corner to my hotel and checked in. I've arrived, New York City, I'm actually here, wow!

 

About lissa_05

Sally Gap, Ireland

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.