Existing Member?

The smell of handmade sausages

The smell of handmade sausages

GERMANY | Thursday, 4 July 2013 | Views [288]

When I was about ten years old I remember the first shot I was allowed to make with my Dad´s camera. It was a shot of a steep, curvy, muddy road sourrounded with trees on a family-holiday-roadtrip. This is how my love for photography begun.

Even younger I kept my adventurous soul busy with exploring in detail, collecting insects or shells. I still can spent hours just watching things, life and situations. My proudest watch was a little crab changing its house just in front of me!

With about 14 years I realized, that visual arts and especially photography is my way to make people see what I can´t describe with words. Ever since photography is my passion. The lens allows me to express and memorize all the fascinating impressions, feelings and spirits I encounter when I deal with foreign cultures or even at home (like in my attached story).

And now is a good moment and a good chance to work on my dream  to become a professional photographer. I hope you can feel why I apply and why it would make me a happy person to win the competition. Getting first hand experience on a very professional level I expect my photographic skills to boost.

About lena1982


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.