Existing Member?

Dalama Adventures Tale of two corporate types ditching their jobs and traveling the world for 14 months... check out all photos, blogs & interesting tid bits at http://www.dalama.net

Home Cooked Hospitality

HONG KONG | Tuesday, 8 May 2007 | Views [690]

We spent the evening catching up with our friends Nandita & Anant  and their beautiful sons, Shiv and
Valmik.  They had been to San Diego years ago to visit us, and we had ventured down to Mexico for a lobster dinner at Puerto Nuevo... only to get stuck in the US immigration secondary inspection on the trip back.  Tonight's dinner was immigration hassle free!  In fact, it was a very tasty home cooked Indian meal that we will continue to savor the flavors from.  I can honestly say that Indian food is quickly becoming one of my favorite international cuisines, as we've been exposed to so many different types of flavors and dishes from a variety of regions.  Every dish is different, and new for us... and it's all so yummy!  After champagne to celebrate their 6th anniversary, and a fine bottle of California white, we were well on our way to recounting great memories, and thoughts of future plans, business, and personal pursuits.  We hope to see Anant on his motorbike cruising along with us on part of our journey in the future!  More like the entire family on holiday for surf lessons in San Diego when we're back home.

Tags: Friends

 

 

Travel Answers about Hong Kong

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.