Existing Member?

Living out of a Backpack

Home duty over. The real trip begins.

MALAYSIA | Monday, 28 September 2009 | Views [544] | Comments [1]

Nothing interesting to report. Just a quick note, haven't taken any photos as yet.

Only three weeks of home duty, I've put on so much weight, as neighbours kept making delicious dishes to share. Guess I won't be coming back in just skins and bones.

ps. Phuong, there won't be any night club for at least another 4 weeks. Be patient, there might be some juicy stories on next post. LOL

Also met lots of childhood friends that I haven't seen for decades. One from my kindergarten, who still remember my name, amazing. Very interesting experience.

Finally, the real journey is about to begin. 
Next Trip : 29th Sep Tuesday, leaving Langkawi.
Next Stop : Kathmandu, Nepal.

Comments

1

Oh geez...I feel sorry for you!! What are those people thinking of ...giving you lots of delicious food. Enjoy it while you can! You'll soon be munching on stale biscuits or different versions of dahl...as you climb up that 'little hill'.

I hope you've managed to get over that cough of yours and ready to tackle the world. Enjoy Nepal, have fun and take care. I'll be trekking down to my favourite cafe tomorrow morning and I will be thinking of you guys. By the way, enjoy the flight to Lukla. Keep in touch and take lots of photos to make us jealous.

Romina

  Romina Sep 29, 2009 10:45 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.