Existing Member?

Living out of a Backpack

Family and Friends

MALAYSIA | Thursday, 26 February 2015 | Views [599] | Comments [1]

Singapore - or is it SingaBORE?

Singapore was the start of the Asia part of the trip, but apart from good food and Shawn's brother being here, it was a stopping off point to enter Malaysia.

Date: 02/02/2015 to 05/02/2015 (3 days)


 

Malaysia - Home Sweet Home

Despite Shawn being born here and Andrew visiting numerous times, neither of us have really seen Malaysia, so our trip through the country was an interesting experience. Malacca was a culinary and cultural experience, Pangkor Island had great beaches, Ipoh and Kuala Lumpur were great for catching up with family and friends with great food and Penang to re-kinder with high school friends and history. It was then back to Langkawi for Chinese New Year, a great family gathering, food and more food, beer and firework.

STOPS: Malacca, Kuala Lumpur, Pangkor Island, Ipoh, Alor Star, Penang, Langkawi

Date: 05/02/2015 to 26/02/2015 (18 days) 


 

Snorkelling in Thailand

Koh Lipe was a beach holiday with stunningly clear beaches and great snorkelling.

STOP: Koh Lipe

Date: 22/02/2015 to 25/02/2015 (3 days) 

Click here for more photos of Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand

 

Family Photo

Family Photo

Tags: chinese new year, family, friends, snorkelling, south east asia

Comments

1

Andrew's 'Team Captain' t-shirt seems appropriate or is Shawn taking the helm in Asia?! Either way I'm sure you guys are having fun just as spring finally arrives in the UK...

  mark milton Apr 13, 2015 3:25 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.