Existing Member?

Lauren's Space "Shenonkablonk."

June 14th 2009

BELGIUM | Sunday, 14 June 2009 | Views [543]

its been a while since i even logged into this page but it wont be a long update

im still working at the pub, still living in gent in belgium, have been back and forth from the uk a few times, have a fringe now, and am liking life here more than i was before since iv met more people and have enough dutch to get by. im not doing classes anymore coz they were only offered to go 4 times a week and i couldnt keep up with work and if i want to go twice a week i have to wait until september.

had a lovely bday yesterday. had a parcel from mum and a few presents fromparcis parents, n then we went to the comic store coz i wanted some new ones, had a drin with fab and tristan, and then parci took me out for a bday dinner and we saw the movie coraline which was awesome and in 3D.

seems strange being 19. i feel like i should do a lot more now to keep up with all the things i did when i was 18. odd isnt it

iv got a new laptop now since the other one refused to connect to internet and i had problems witht he dick drive and i wasnt talking to it. this one is an MSI and is very small and compact and only cost me less than 400euros which is great. its working really well.

thats pretty much all now. im looking at returning to oz in september but am not booking tickets until im sure parcis drivers licence will definately be done by then.

missing home and a few people from there

xx

 

 

Travel Answers about Belgium

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.