Existing Member?

Europe or BUST I am going to Iceland for 21 days on a volunteer expedition in east Iceland, actually. I will be donating my time to do organic farming with my workcamp. After that I will be on my own to backpack around Europe. Feel free to send me messages !

Berlin, Germany - My last night in Berlin before returning to America..

GERMANY | Thursday, 26 November 2009 | Views [549]

Yes, I'm going back to America, let us rejoice.  Picked up a couple Kreuzberg t-shirts this afternoon, it was a pleasant but party sunny day.  I'm not exactly sure where my feelings lie right now but at the moment nothing has surfaced to the extremes, yet.  The last night of Iceland with my work camp I bawled my eyes out, but only because I was very drunk and listening to Extreme 'More Than Words' - a tune that hits me every time.  Who knows what might happen when I'm in Berlin tonight or tomorrow, but I have a feeling that I keep better composure this time around.

I will be going to Iceland first before I reach America, it's cheaper that way and plus I need to say good bye to a few people. I'll be there for just the weekend, until Monday the 30th.

My friend Laura Makinen just arrived to Berlin tonight from San Francisco, I think we might meet up and say hello, grab a drink, etc. Oscar and I will probably go out and have a drink too. 

I'm excited to leave and be among my people, family and friends again. Totally.

So it's 8:14pm, I'm not sure exactly what to do right now but I feel as though I should leave this place and venture out to see what's up. 

 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.