Existing Member?

Europe or BUST I am going to Iceland for 21 days on a volunteer expedition in east Iceland, actually. I will be donating my time to do organic farming with my workcamp. After that I will be on my own to backpack around Europe. Feel free to send me messages !

MY LAST BLOG UNTIL NEXT TIME

ICELAND | Monday, 30 November 2009 | Views [635] | Comments [1]

Dear readers, I thank you all for your interest and committment into my travel writings.  I'm in Reykjavik, Iceland now enjoying my last night here before I head back to Boston tomorrow evening.  I just want to say that everything has been amazing, absolutely amazing.  I will cherish these fond memories forever and I am looking towards the future.  

Reykjavik is cold right now, bitterly cold.  A fresh blanket of snow has coated the city overnight and the mountains look majestic against the tie died sky. 

I had a blast at Barbara bar on Saturday night, thank you Lilja for being one of the most profound people in my life.  Thank you Haffie and Fanny, Patrick and the two little ones.  I'm going to miss you !

From Reykjavik, Iceland this is Josh Kreydatus, I am discontinuing my blog for the time being.  Over and out, til next time... ;-)

Comments

1

Dear Josh,
Have just read most of your blog today (remember, that was a whole sunday in bed...), and really enjoyed it. It's a real great trip, and as always, travelling is not only about going to one place to another. It's about experiencing new feelings, meeting new people and cultures, and moving forward in life. Hope all is well for you now.
François.

  François Dec 14, 2009 10:21 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Iceland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.